We took pizza over for a very unhealthy dinner at my organic friend's house and she made us rice crispy treats later in the evening. The kids played a lot, we watched Little House on the Prairie and then the kiddos went to bed. Once they were in bed, we watched an episode or two of The Duggars and then she allowed me to indulge myself and watch Dirty Jobs. I think most of you know that we do not have cable and so when I get to spend time at someone's house and we just feel like vegging out, I like to sneak in a episode of Dirty Jobs. I think it's crazy how many different jobs are out there, and I'm totally entertained by watching them work. I really like it:-)

My two sillies

There's that crazy face again!!

Nicole and Hunter building a tower.
Anyway, the next morning, Teri made us Spinach pancakes, which aren't as bad as they sound and we took off for a play ground. It was a fun way to be distracted in our husband's absence, and I think both hubbies were glad we had something to do while they were away. Thanks for having us over Teri!

Nicole didn't even play on the equipment, she just played in the sand the whole time.

Concentration!

Hannah also LOVED the sand. She was trying to "swim" in it. She loved it so much that she decided to fall face first into it...

Actually, she was trying to climb on something and slipped. Since I knew she was ok, I made her wait to have it wiped off until I could snap a picture.

Hunter, Teri's almost 4 year old is in love with Hannah. He asked if they could borrow her for a while. He loved to play with her.
1 comment:
That one face of Hannah's in the wagon is one of the most hilarious things I've seen in a LOOOONG time!!!
Thank YOU for coming over. Any Rearden is welcome at our house anytime!! It was so great to have you for company and I can't wait to do it again soon! :)
We love you guys!
Post a Comment