Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Princess Diaries

I had another post planned for today, but it'll just have to wait.

This morning we went to my friend, Sky's, house. She has twins that are 6 and a 3 1/2 year old name Clancey. The twins were in school, so it was just Clancey, Nicole and Hannah today. Remarkably, the two older girls played almost an hour while Sky and I got to talk and hang out with Hannah, who was entertaining herself quite well. We then had a little cupcake decorating break with cheese and crackers for a snack.

Then, back upstairs we went..this time Sky, Hannah and I followed. We had so much fun playing with the girls and talking. Sky's girls LOVE dress up...specifically Princess & ballerina dress up. Nicole found a Cinderella dress & shoes and decided to wear it around for a while.




I thought that Hannah should be in on the action too. She got a ballerina outfit and an outrageous wig. They were adorable!


I just had to share these very funny pictures.

Sky....if you read this, thanks for having us over. We had a great time!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh My goodness... TOO CUTE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gee! That is so adorable.

Michele said...

I LOVE it! I LOVE Hannah's pictures. It's so darn funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it also. How cute.

Someone in Ohio that loves you all!!!

Karen said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, aren't they just the cutest!!