Sunday, September 13, 2009

We're BACK!!!!!!!

Most of you know that we've been away on vacation for the past couple of weeks. Well, we made it back to the sunshine state (although it was raining) tonight. We are happy to be home, but made some very wonderful memories. We had a GREAT vacation, interesting at times, fun most all the time, stressful occasionally....but best of all...we were all together and loved every minute of it.

We traveled 3,500 miles, by minivan with a three year old, a 16 month old, and a 7 month pregnant lady! If we can do it...so can you:-) (btw...we Love our van and are so very thankful for it...what a blessing all that room was!)

It will take me many days to chronicle our vacation, both for you and for us (so bear with me through stories, pictures and videos). I'm hoping to write one section every day...so this should be a busy blog this week. For now though, I'm off to bed, a very tired momma who needs rest for the unpacking/cleaning that comes along with vacations. Until tomorrow afternoon sometime (hopefully)....

Ah....I couldn't leave this post empty...here's a sneak peak of one thing we did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo who took the picture? The Bear?

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful scene and picture, you all look wonderful.
God Bless!!
Aunt Julie

Michele said...

Haha...I think this is our only family picture from the whole vacation!