Tuesday, November 22, 2011

2 years old...already?

Today was my little buddy's birthday.  I can hardly believe he is two years old.  My sweet little baby boy is not a baby anymore.  He is a full on toddler who loves baseballs, footballs, cars and trucks.  He has a strong spirit, but loves his mamma.  He gives great kisses and loves to play peek a boo. He runs everywhere he goes and love to ride his little tricycle up and down the sidewalk.  He hates broccoli and loves black beans.  Nathan doesn't eat much for dinner, but he spends 45 minutes eating breakfast.  He says "Thank you", "cole (Nicole), and "nana" (Hannah) better than anyone on the planet.  Nathan loves to be chased...and loves even more to be caught.  He is a lot like his big sister Hannah but loves to talk to Nicole.  Nathan likes to watch Micky Mouse (I can't even write how he says it...kind of like "ha ha", I'm not sure where that came from) and is just now discovering Thomas the Train. 

Nathan is a precious little boy whom we adore.  I hold him and love on him every chance I get because I know those times will disappear more quickly than I realize.  We are so grateful for him and pray that he would grow up to be a man who love the Lord, is bold in his faith and strong in his love. 

Happy Birthday little guy!  I love you more than you will ever know!!!!


Mamma :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

And I've never met him :-(

Michele said...

If that comment were on facebook, I would have hit "boo"