Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Howell Wedding

Last weekend, we had the honor of being involved in the marriage celebrations of one of Jeremy's good friends - Aaron and his new wife, Samantha.  Aaron has been a part of our lives for many years, and through that time, we have gotten to know Samantha as well.

The Howell wedding party
Well, they finally got hitched! :)  Jeremy was a groomsman, and Hannah was a flower girl. 

Jeremy is pretty much a pro at being a groomsman.  I believe he has been in at least 6 weddings.  He is pretty good at escorting mother of the brides and grandmas and bridesmaids down the aisle. 

After the ceremony, Jeremy came back down the aisle to get the bride's mother and the grooms grandmother.  Hannah was upset he didn't also come and get her and walk her down the aisle.  Oh boy....I'm not ready for him to walk Hanney down the aisle!
But, this was Hannah's very first time being a flower girl.  She has been so excited.  Since Nicole had prior experience at Justin and Erica's wedding, she has been helping Hannah practice for a week (complete with a basket and fake flowers).

I SOOOOO wish this wasn't blury!  Precious, precious, precious!
Let me just say that Hannah did amazing!  She was a precious, adorable, you just "want to eat her up" kind of flower girl.  She was slow enough to drop her petals, and fast enough to not bore everyone.  She did a perfect job!  Hopefully, this video works of Hannah's walk down the wedding aisle


Getting ready for her big walk!
She smiled (or at least had a sweet face) through numerous pictures and danced the night away.  She lived in the moment at this wedding and had a total blast doing so.

She was SO excited after the ceremony.  You would have thought She was the bride (but she wasn't!)
I only have a few pictures from my phone, but I should be getting some really good photos from Samantha's camera in a few weeks (I guess I'll let them honeymoon first...although I really want to see the pictures! haha)



Jeremy and Hannah and the groom, Aaron with his sweet daughter Alex
 Both girls got to ride with us in the limousine (although Nicole calls it the "museum")  They had a blast!
Oh, we are BIG time...in the limo! (Actually, we did see someone in another car take a picture of our limo, haha)

Nicole stood up most of the time she didn't have a car seat, haha

Hannah got to participate in rehearsal the night before.  We got some sweet pictures with her.
Aaron and Hannah at rehearsal

I LOVE these picture!

Love, Love, Love!

I don't often get a picture with my little sweetie all by herself.


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awww, I just love her. She is such a doll. :)

Pat Schooley said...

lOVE ALL OF THESE PICTURES.






lOVE YOU ALL
MAMAPAT