Nicole wrote this poem today about her new Betta fish, Batey
Betta Bowl
The
man of the bowl, look all big and tough,
Puff
the feathers up and get ready for a fight.
Bate
is the winner!
Snuggled
in leaves and going through weeds,
Thinking
of how tough he might be.
Guarding
his home, day and night,
Having
some fun as he comes to a fight.
Bate
is the winner!
Getting
fatter and fatter, eating the loser.
One
day a girl comes and gets him,
And
puts him in a bowl,
And
writes a poem the next day.
© 2014
1 comment:
A betta fish is a colorful fish....they enjoy a bowl and not a dish.....they eat there food and then they poop in the water and make a mess, they do not to wear a dress.
A betta fish is fun to watch....put a mirror in front of me....I will puff and huff and make a fuss, then swim and hide from my image....I've scared myself in the mirror of my self.
I love my new home....my owner is sweet....all I can say is tweet, tweet, tweet...and I'm not a bird I'm a betta fish you see....so I will swim in my bowl and hide when I please. Please love me while I am here....I will love you as a fish can only do.
Love you Nicole and your fish, Yaya
Post a Comment