Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Daddy's influence

Nicole took Jeremy swimming on Father's Day. They had a blast together, along with Grammy & Gramps (Jeremy's mom and dad). Nicole is a maniac in the water! She LOVES it and has No fear when jumping off the side. I love this picture because it reminds me how Jeremy treasures memories more than anything else. He didn't even see the sign. If I were there, they would have never gotten up in the fountain because I would be afraid of breaking the rules. Silly...I know. I love that he just goes for things that seem fun. Sometimes it's good for mommy not to be around:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my boy!!! I Love His zest for life. Nicole keep on reminding daddy to ALWAYS smell the flowers!! That was a special day for us, thanks for sharing it with us!!
Much Love!!!