Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hug a Friend's neck

I was sitting here typing something for Jeremy and Nicole came running over and asked me to turn on "This Little Light of Mine" (one of her favorite songs on her favorite music CD). One song on the CD says to "hug a friend's neck, hug a friend next to you, hug a friend's neck and sing La La". Almost without fail, she runs over to be and gives me a giant hug when this song comes on. She just did it again..and it warmed my heart. I wanted to share what a sweet loving little girl I have. I am thankful she considers me a friend!

1 comment:

karen said...

O my goodness, I am almost in tears, what a sweet, sweet story!!!! I will pray that your relationship will always contain a beauiful friendship that a mother and daughter share!! You are a beauiful daughter and I thank God for your friendship!! Keep up the good work. tons of Hugs. Love you, Mom xoxoxox