Monday, June 23, 2008

Nicole is a little chef

Nicole loves to cook with me. Every morning she sits on the counter as I make oatmeal for breakfast and Jeremy's lunch. When I'm through using an item, she always says "All done" and then tells me to throw away the trash. She loves to eat cinnamon she sprinkles on the countertop every morning.

Most evenings, she also helps with dinner. Her favorite dishes to help with are enchiladas and lasagna because she gets to help sprinkle the cheese. Nicole hasn't quite grasped the concept of "emptying"a bag. If we're making choclate chip cookies and I tell her to empty the bag of chips in the bowl, she will take them out one by one...sometimes even by handfuls and place them in the bowl. Well...that's only half true. I think she likes to cook because she likes to eat. She usually has eaten more cheese or choc. chips than she's put in the dish:-) Here is a photo of my little cook in her apron.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

She has the pose down! Such a cutie