1 My grandma and Aunt Susan are down. This is my dad's mom and his sister. I had fun spending yesterday morning with them while my mom hung out with the girls. Hannah just adores Grandma. She loves to smile at her and gets very excited when grandma looks at her.
2. Speaking of Hannah, we had a bit of an accident this weekend. My hair flat iron fell (well, she pulled it down) and burned her little cheeck and upper lip. It's not to severe. I took her to the Dr. on Monday and she gets a burn cream put on it 3x a day. We went back to the Dr. today and it is soooo much better. I don't think she'll have scar!
3. Hannah has been a little sick lately, and I haven't felt 100% either. My throat hurts and my head is messed up. Could be allergies....right?
4. We made our garden bigger. 13' x 13'. We have corn, beans, peas, cucumbers, sweet peppers, radishes, zucchini, and a few types of lettuce. The radishes have already sprouted (they will be ready to pick in just a few weeks, which honestly, is the reason I planted them!)
5. I think that's all. Here's a cute picture of Yaya and the girls.
3 comments:
Hannah looks so big in that picture! What a cutie!
Glad to see you posted!! I have missed your postings. Living, what 1500 miles away I need to see you all via internet.
God Bless!
Aunt Julie
hahaha..Amanda, I think Hannah looks like an 80s step aerobics girls.
Post a Comment