Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Funny Wedding Story

This is the funniest wedding story I've read in a long long time. Check it out here.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Michele! That was sad!

Michele said...

Really? I just sat giggling the whole time. I mean, It would have been bad if I were the bride, but even now she admits to laughing about it. I think it's funny...but I also laugh when people fall down, even if they get hurt (I get in big trouble over this too)

Amanda said...

lol...you have a weird sense of humor! Obviously other people think it's funny, too, because it's considered a Friday Funny. It kind of reminds me of those "Meet the Parents" movies. I don't find them very funny because it's just bad things happening one after another, and I just feel bad for the people. Maybe something is wrong with me.

Michele said...

haha...no...it's ok. I always thought those movies were funny, well...I haven't watched it in a while, so I forget most of it....I just remember the funny "bad things" happening. I guess that's my humor:-)