our future SON....we have turned the blog background to Blue...for BOY.
Yep...that's right. My sweet and patient husband will now have a boy to throw balls at, teach to shave, wrestle with, and do other "manly" pursuits. Not that he couldn't do some of that with the girls (honestly...I'd LOVE to watch him teach the girls to shave their legs as teenagers, haha!)
Our ultrasound this morning went great. We did not get many pictures, just a few, and they would not give us a picture proving he's a boy. The ultrasound was not as intimate as I'm used to (in the past, my ob dr. office did it, but since I'm using a midwife from the very beginning, I didn't get any ultrasounds with them and we had to go to a radiology center with someone we didn't know), and with Hannah we got a 4-D ultrasound. This one was very basic, she showed us a bit of what she was measuring, a few profile pictures and that was it. However, almost immediately we saw it was a "Him" (very clearly by the way, he was in the perfect position) and after that, I don't think we paid much attention to the rest of the ultrasound.
So...here we go. 2 girls, 1 boy, 1 bedroom. It'll work for a few years anyway. Now...I've got to get rid of some pink and purple and bring in the blue.
I'm pretty sure Jeremy will be going shopping tonight for some baseballs and jerseys, hahaha
12 comments:
YAY! We are so excited for you all to welcome a baby boy! Congratulations! Yippee!
We're so excited to meet our future grandson!!! Now Seth will have a "guy" cuz to play with!! Praise God for His goodness and His Grace!!!
We'll be awaiting the "name" game!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!
Grammy
Yay!! You will learn that boys are much different than girls are but they are all precious. By experience, boys are harder to potty train but they are sooo sweet too. Congratulations to you and Jeremy for your boy!!!
How exciting for you all! You will see how special a bond (with a boy) can be. I am very happy for your family.
PS- We are not moving to Naples until after December- that is when my husband finishes seminary. We will have to get together sometime then.
~Emily
congrats!!!! We love boys. AWESOME.
Congratulations!!!
I already texted Michele back when she texted me today to say "it's a boy" and I texted back Congradulations to them. I am so so happy for you all. Nicole and Hannah getting a little brother. How neat!!!
Love ya all,
Aunt Julie
Thank you all for your support and congratulations:-) We are excited....Jeremy is super duper excited. When we told Nicole tonight, she bounced around a bit, then asked for her pooh and tigger coloring book. hahaha.
God is awesome
I have to ad, last night I was thinking about this precious little boy who will be my Great Nephew and born in Nov. One question Michele, do you have any boy Ohio State stuff?????? You know this precious little boy is going to be born.........um around the time of the BIG GAME WITH THE STATE UP NORTH. Believe me everyone, Michele knows who I am talking about. He has to support the Buckeyes along with his two older sisters and parents. Go Bucks....beat the Maze and Blue!!!
I am sure the grandparents who are originally from Ohio will make sure he has sometime scarlet and grey to wear. :o))))))
Love ya,
Aunt Julie
Your right Aunt Julie...maybe he'll be born on the Big Game day:-) we'll have to make sure we get some teeny tiny OSU stuff:-)
Michele, Mom told me to look at your blog...you replyed. I have to say, I looked up that BIG GAME DAY on the OSU website and it is Nov. 21, 2009 in Ann Arbor, MI. If he is born on Nov. 21, 2009, you will have to dress him in OSU stuff right after his first bath. Promise right????? Goooooooooo BUCKKKKKKKKKKS, beat the Woverines. I bet all of your friends think we are a bunch of NUTS. Oh ya, a Buckeye is a Nut!!! Have a wonderful day.
God Bless!!
Love,
Aunt Julie
Post a Comment