Thursday, February 10, 2011

Random pictures

I am so far behind on my posts and pictures, so this is a random picture kind of day. Ready for photography overload???

My birthday was a few weeks ago, and Nathan enjoyed every bit of cupcake.

Didn't he?

No, I don't think he liked it at all

Maybe just one more bite!
 All Done!

The kids all play together (sometimes).  As you can see, Nicole was crying, while Hannah and Nate were having a good time crawling over her.

I realized the other day that Hannah still does not have a firm grip on her letters. So, we started playing some letter games, include "Go Fish" Bingo. The are "fishing" for letters (this is a game I made as  part of our unit a few years ago on Hello Ocean.  I plan on doing lots of unit studies this summer when CC is over for Nicole.

Hannah had a photo shoot with daddy a couple of weeks ago. She is so darn cute!  Especially when she rests her cheek on her hand like this.


or this....

or this....


Here she is, all dressed up as a doctor.  Dr. Brown, she calls herself

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hannah is so, so, so cute and she is becoming a beautiful little girl! It makes me a bit sad because I only know her as a baby. She looks a lot like her mommy. :)

And Nathan is getting so, so big. He looks about as big as Maryn and she's almost 2 1/2! I remember when Nicole was 2 1/2...that's when we started walking together and stuff. And look how grown up she is now. Time sure is flying.