Jennifer, I think this is a really amazing photo of her...except for the mess of junk in the background. Is there anyway I can get the image of her without the background, or can I blur it or something? I have photoshop, but I have no idea how to use it!
Oh my, she is such a little lady now! It's crazy to think that she will be 5 this June! I wonder where the time went, Logan will be 5 in June too and it seems like yesterday they were just babies. So happy that the girls had a wonderful date night with their daddy.
4 comments:
She is so beautiful! That was a fast (almost) 5 years!
Jennifer, I think this is a really amazing photo of her...except for the mess of junk in the background. Is there anyway I can get the image of her without the background, or can I blur it or something? I have photoshop, but I have no idea how to use it!
Oh my, she is such a little lady now! It's crazy to think that she will be 5 this June! I wonder where the time went, Logan will be 5 in June too and it seems like yesterday they were just babies. So happy that the girls had a wonderful date night with their daddy.
What a BEAUTIFUL picture of a BEAUTIFUL little lady!!! So Sweet
Post a Comment