Yesterday, I stayed home from church with Nathan because he was a little under the weather. Nicole said to me as she left with her daddy, "Mommy, I will make sure daddy takes notes so you can hear the gospel".
She did not disapoint. Apparently she would tell Jeremy to write down what the pastor just said at different parts of the sermon. When I read it...I was crying because I was laughing so hard. It was a guest speaker from Orlando, and Jeremy said it was a good sermon....but, the notes....well, I'll let you read them:)
2 Samuel 9
I conversation
39 days Just go home covenant. God's grace is bigger. God knows we are all cripples. We are spirtually criples. Gad wants to do something Adam and Eve disobeyed God. What does God do some kind of animal. Sacrifice. That's what sind does. People in the He likes animals. He's been living in the woods He put some food down. God's beat em up. Grace knows we're all criples. Spiritually. It doesn't keep us from loving us. God has yes face yes face and no face. We do know we have. A murderer. Grace. God has a yes face. God's table is a buffet. Maphibesheth God to eat at the king's table. Grace is more than we can imagine. She came up to me. What did I do wrong Got to sit at the presdient's table. He gets down. Where is Maphibesheth.
And that, my friends...is a sermon through the ears of a child. Maybe this is why I have to explain things a thousand times a day...she's only catching a word here and there and none if it ever makes sense. hehehe.
Another funny story...Jeremy had the girls at church by himself. I put a new dress on hannah. It had two ties on her shoulders. He saw her playing with the ties, but didn't think about it at all. Well, when the preacher came up to preach, he asked everyone stand in honor of God's word. Everyone stood....and....Hannah's dress fell to her ankles!!!!! Ahhhhh hahahahaha. She had untied the bows over her shoulders. Poor daddy was trying to re-dress his daughter while everyone around him was giggling. I wish I would have seen That one!
5 comments:
That was great!! Hahahahaha!!!! I listened to the same sermon on Saturday night and I think Nicole did a fabulous job. :)
That is awesome! Poor J. Erick would have died.
That is such a funny story. Got a kick out of it. She knows how to write a sermon well. Haha...
Love you all, and take care.
God's Blessings to each of you.
Mama Pat
Oh wow, that is so good Michele, the whole story. I love what Nicole hears, at least she is listening. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. I love it!! Hannah's dress that was good too. I am so glad that Jeremy had such an awesome time at church with his 2 daughters. Sending ((((HUGS)))) your way from Ohio. God Bless!!!
Love ya,
Aunt Julie
This is great! Such a funny post!! Thanks for sharing-and that's hilarious about Hannah! This reminds me of us about to walk into the chapel for a wedding a couple of months ago, and just as we get to the doors to walk in, Susie's diaper drops right to the floor (she was wearing a dress obviously..)someone came up to us after the wedding and said they saw Susie's wardrobe malfunction! Lol! Aren't kids entertaining? I mean seriously, who needs t.v.?!?
Post a Comment