We just got home from a wonderful 4 day trip to Orlando. Last July, I purchased a groupon deal for the
Lake Buena Visita Village Resort and Spa. We got three nights and a $50 spa gift card with the deal and have eagerly anticipated this time away. It could not have come soon enough!
 |
| Hannah - ready to go |
 |
| Nicole - ready to go too |
 |
| Nate - ready to go (three) |
Friday, we took off at our own leisure and made it to SeaWorld around 3:00pm. The first place we went was to the Shamu "One World" show. Jeremy thought the best way to show the girls SeaWorld was through first hand experience, so we sat in the second row....in the SOAK Zone! All I have to say is that....our seats lived up to their name. We were SOAKED after only a couple of minutes. Honestly, we did not see much of the show, because we were covering our eyes and covering the children from the salty water for most of the performance. The water those "killer wales" disperse is Amazing!!! It was unbelievable to be so close to these huge animals! However....I don't believe Nicole had the same appreciation for these animals as I did.
 |
| This is the "best" frown I have ever seen! |
Nicole did admit, after the show, that she would be ok getting wet if she had on her swim suit and goggles (somehow, I doubt that!).
 |
| Some entertainers we watched after the Shamu show. |
After the show, we spent some time in the kids area of SeaWorld. The girls and I rode rides together and Hannah tackled her very first rollercoaster (very bravely, I might add). Nicole sat by herself...and said afterward that she was a little scared, but not that much. Then, I got to feel her racing heart.
 |
| Oh, I was wrong...Jeremy played too...just not on the "spinning" rides |
We then went on an Arctic adventure. I'm pretty sure that I convinced Hannah we flew to the North Pole. We saw a sleeping polar bear, giant walruses and a couple beluga wales. Nicole found a place to explore, however, they made Nathan go first. He was being very brave, until he came around a dark corner where his sisters happened to be (and mom with the camera) when we (accidentally, I promise!) scared him.
 |
| Scared |
After the shock of finding us, the kids enjoyed playing and exploring a little while longer.
 |
| We held out breath to compare ourselves to the other animals. I forget which one, but one of them could hold their breath for 25 minutes! |
 |
| Jeremy made it to one minute! |
 |
| I maxed out at 4 seconds! |
 |
| Hannah girl...riding baby Shamu |
 |
| Nicole, riding Shamu |
 |
| The girls...posing for a picture by the lakeside |
 |
| Hey...look! I was there too! A picture with my kidd-os. |
I think that was it for the first day. Stay tuned for day #2.
3 comments:
4 seconds...really Michele, I just tried myself (@ 3 months pregnant) and made it at least past 4 seconds then stopped around 10. LOL HAHA just had to giggle and give you a hard time. SO glad you guys were able to get away and have some family time. Super cute pictures and the one of Nicole frowning takes the cake!! :)
glad you guys had a great time.......the picture of Nicole frowning is a Classic a real keeper, and would be a great photo for the Senior yearbook page.....I have that look of Nicole etched in my brain and will be laughing about that one for days......the bathing suit and goggles....hahahaha...Very funny stuff!!!
and I agree with Jamie, 4 seconds....that is very pathetic!!
Can't wait to see more pictures
Love this, girl friend! I am so glad you guys got away. You "deserved" it, every one of you! Your kids are so cute and all look just alike, and are a perfect combo of you and Jeremy. Such a sweet family. I love you guys and miss you.
There used to be a Sea World in Ohio and I usually got to go almost every summer! I totally didn't appreciate it. But I never got that wet either...hahaha.
Post a Comment