 |
| Outside of Tropicana Field |
A few weeks ago the Atlanta Braves were in town playing against the Tampa Bay Rays. Jeremy loves the Braves so we decided we were crazy enough to take the kids to a game. Once I got over the sticker shock of taking 5 people to a baseball game :( get use to it Michele:( and the fear of a child having a tantrum in the middle of the stadium, we actually had a great time.
 |
| Jeremy walking his son into the stadium to see the field for the first time. This was a big moment for him. Jeremy I mean ;) |
We got there early and watched the teams warm up. We tried to catch some balls out in right field during batting practice, but never got one :(
 |
| Watching batting practice. |
Let me say...the Rays stadium is VERY kid friendly. I would most certainly go back again with the kids. They have a whole family friendly section. We didn't get to explore much of it, but we did get to let the kids sit down and color for a while. They also have a carnival game area (where the games are free to play...isn't that nice?) If we want to touch the sting rays, we'll have to go even earlier next time.
We had seats with a great view. We were in the upper deck....just to the right of home plate. It was great. The girls borrowed some binoculars from some neighbors and that kept them busy most of the game.
 |
| Hahaha...so silly! |
Nate watched for quite a while and was busy eating snacks and lollipops, until I ran out of treats. Then, he got to play on the phone :)
 |
| I took this picture, anticipating the steal. |
 |
| Isn't our camera cool?!?! From the upper deck, this is the detail I got. Clearly he was out! |
It was a wonderful family afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment