Monday, September 10, 2012

A trip south- Beach Night

We recently headed south for the week to visit friends and family.  We had a great time and crammed a lot into those few days :)

My favorite evening was at the Pier.
 Poor Nicole couldn't really play in the sand because we didn't want to get sand in her cast.  But, Hannah and Nate went for it ;)

The kids had fun looking for shells, and inspecting jellyfish that were being washed ashore. 






Love kisses from this little guy

Oh Nate, you're embarrassing me!


I love my Hannah-girl

She was being so silly...and I had no idea!

Can you hear the laughter?

Trying to squeeze a smile out of her ;)

Seriously...where did my baby go?  Such a beautiful young lady!

haha, she let me stick my finger in her hole;)

Blessed beyond what I ever dreamed

I do believe I have the best family in the world.

The sun is melting

Almost gone

Gone!

Nicole simply adores her daddy!

Looking for dolphins


I think Hannah is going to hock a lougie!

No comments: