Oh, what a day we had yesterday!
Nicole turned 7, and we planned a day of fun surprises for her. She has been anticipating it for weeks!
Surprise #1- Trapped in her room ;)
Apparently Nicole crawled under the web...so I was able to make her go back in and bust it through!
Her room was filled with 30 balloons:)
My Beautiful 7 year old girl! (Notice the 7 she is holding up;)
This was high on her list of things to do on her birthday. Measure herself to see how much she's grown.
Looks like she grew a bit from when she measured herself a few months ago at the age of 6.
Surprise #2- Dunkin Donuts!
Me and my little sweetie!
Surprise #3- A day out with friend, Ella
Surprise #4- A mini mani/pedi at a salon just for little girls! We paint fingernails all the time at home, so I thought it would be extra fun for them have a real manicure and pedicure
 |
| Picking out their colors and glitter |
 |
| Ella, Nicole, and Hannah with their polish in hand |
 |
| They brought the girls some fruit juice in some fancy cups! I know you can't tell, but Nicole was loving every moment of this ;) |
 |
| Beautiful! She loved getting her hands rubbed down with lotion too. |
 |
| Ta-da! Manicure is done! |
 |
| Oh, their first real pedicure! |
 |
| She LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this part! |
 |
| Isn't this place cute? |
 |
| Ella and Nicole, enjoying their time. |
 |
| Hannah said, "This is SOooooo relaxing" She was cracking me up! |
 |
| Sweet Ella, enjoying her pedicure |
 |
| Look how cute! |
 |
| Letting their nails dry while watching Tangled. |
 |
| Their all done! I think the girls finally understood why I insisted on them wearing sandals! |
 |
| I love this picture....sweet girls! |
 |
| This was their "silly face" picture. |
Surprise #5- Lunch at First Watch
Surprise #6- Dessert and Yogurt Mountain
Nicole insisted on helping to decorate her birthday cake.
It has a heart on top that she wanted to say "LOVE"
I seriously have the sweetest girl on the planet! My cake decorating skills did not shine yesterday. I made the frosting w.a.y. to thick...and then I couldn't write love very well. I apologized and she said, "Mom, stop! You are the best cake decorator ever. I love it! It's perfect."
Surprise #7- Rapping "Fuego" by Lecrea with daddy.
Nicole and Jeremy have been preparing for this for a few months. She knew she wanted to perform it on her birthday. So, they dressed up like wrapper. Jeremy gave Nicole a microphone, and he used something too...and they rapped. We tried to name them "J-chubby and Tricky Nicky"...but, she got upset. She really hates for her name to be changed....not even for pretend. But, that's ok...to us, she was ' Tricky Nicky' last night ;)
 |
| She had hand motions ready to go |
 |
| J-Chubby & Tricky Nicky...in da house!!! |
 |
| Oh yeah, she's bad! |
 |
| Happy Birthday to you our big 7 year old! We love you! |
Click here to watch a short clip of the rap duo "J-Chubby & Tricky Nicky"
No comments:
Post a Comment