You are an incredible husband. You lift me up when I am down, you make me laugh, even when I feel like crying. You are fun and resourceful. You are hard working and a man of integrity. You love me and your children in ways that encourage us. You are the perfect man for me, and the best father for our children. We miss you when you are working, but are thankful you work so hard to provide for us. You take your children on adventures that can only be had with you:) Without you, our family is not complete. We long for your return each weekday and look forward to time we get to spend with you.
I thought it would be fun to interview each of the kids about you. Here is what they have to say...
Nicole- age 7 says...
How old is daddy? 30
What is daddy's favorite color? Red
What is daddy's job? I forget ( she came back a little while later and said, he fixes TVs)
What kind of car does daddy drive? Jeep
What is daddy's favorite song? (That's a hard one!) Fuego
How do you know your daddy loves you? Because I'm his child and He'll always love me, even when he's dead in heaven.
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? Wrestle
What is your best memory of daddy? Whenever he ran away and hid himself under the bed until his dad found him (when he was a kid)
What is daddy's favorite food? (That's a hard one!) Anything mom bakes
Why do you love your daddy? Because he always loves me.
Where is your favorite place to go with daddy? To the golf course
If you could go on a date with daddy, what would you do and where would you go? I would go to Chuck E. Cheese and play with him so much I can't believe it.
What is something that your daddy does that is funny? Whatever he talks about, he always seems like he's cute and funny (and sometimes serious).
How does your daddy show mommy that he loves her? He has always love her, and he'll always be with her, and they'll always be married together.
What is daddy's favorite story in the Bible? Genesis 1.
What is something you want to tell daddy on Father's Day? I love you....Mmmmm Mmmmm. Hug to you!
Hannah- age 5 says...
How old is daddy? 31
What is daddy's favorite color? I'm thinking red.
What is daddy's job? I don't know.
What kind of car does daddy drive? Jeep
What is daddy's favorite song? Fuego
How do you know your daddy loves you? From him giving me a hug and kiss
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? Be pushed on the disc (she raised her hand to tell me this one! hahaha)
What is your best memory of daddy? His loving
What is daddy's favorite food? Anything that mommy makes
Why do you love your daddy? *whispers...that's a hard question* His handsomeness
Where is your favorite place to go with daddy? To a sports area (because I loooooove sports)
If you could go on a date with daddy, what would you do and where would you go? I would, um, go get some cake with him and I would also like to do.....what was the question again? I would go to an icecream place, like we would have cake before it and then icecream.
What is something that your daddy does that is funny? Jokes
How does your daddy show mommy that he loves her? By giving her lonely time.
What is daddy's favorite story in the Bible? Exodus
What is something you want to tell daddy on Father's Day? That we love you.
Nathan- age 3 says....
How old is daddy? 3
What is daddy's favorite color? Red and blue and green
What is daddy's job? paint
What kind of car does daddy drive? jeep and a truck
What is daddy's favorite song? I not know
How do you know your daddy loves you? so much!
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? To ride in his jeep
What is your best memory of daddy? to play with my cars
What is your daddy's favorite food? to eat a burger or a hot dog
Why do you love your daddy? Because I like him, but I don't like girls
Where is your favorite place to go with daddy? to softball with 'Cole and Hannah and mommy and daddy
If you could go on a date with daddy, what would you do and where would you go? I would do this game (showed me a dart game)
What is something that your daddy does that is funny? to tell me jokesy-jokes
How does your daddy show mommy that he loves her? so much
What is daddy's favorite story in the Bible? um, let's see....to play games!
What is something you want to tell daddy on Father's Day? Um, to have a Christmas when it's dark and have a pretend bear.
We love you Jeremy!
How old is daddy? 3
What is daddy's favorite color? Red and blue and green
What is daddy's job? paint
What kind of car does daddy drive? jeep and a truck
What is daddy's favorite song? I not know
How do you know your daddy loves you? so much!
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? To ride in his jeep
What is your best memory of daddy? to play with my cars
What is your daddy's favorite food? to eat a burger or a hot dog
Why do you love your daddy? Because I like him, but I don't like girls
Where is your favorite place to go with daddy? to softball with 'Cole and Hannah and mommy and daddy
If you could go on a date with daddy, what would you do and where would you go? I would do this game (showed me a dart game)
What is something that your daddy does that is funny? to tell me jokesy-jokes
How does your daddy show mommy that he loves her? so much
What is daddy's favorite story in the Bible? um, let's see....to play games!
What is something you want to tell daddy on Father's Day? Um, to have a Christmas when it's dark and have a pretend bear.
We love you Jeremy!
No comments:
Post a Comment