So, these are just some random pictures from this past month.
 |
| This is what Nicole decided to wear to CC one day. I have no words |
 |
| Our proportional outdoor solar system. You are looking from the viewpoint of the sun. That dot at the very end by the sunshine is Neptune |
 |
| This was Nicole's face the morning we were learning about stars. I told her that blue stars are the hottest...she couldn't believe it! She would have guessed that they were the coldest! |
 |
| Sweet, sweet boy. I love him! |
 |
| Cool action shots of Nate jumping in the pool. |
 |
| Cowabunga Dude! |
 |
| We went to a Star Gazers event at MOSI. Nicole, Hannah and Alyssa are having fun together. |
 |
| My studious one...taking notes. She was drawing what she saw through the telescopes. |
 |
| So, it's picture day, and I asked the girls to get Nate dressed for me. This is what I got. When I told them that he didn't match, they said, "Mom, yes he does, he's wearing stripes!". Hmmmm.... |
 |
| Our CC class, learning about the staff and note names. |
 |
| Whoops, this is upside down. It's another model of the solar system, this time on paper. |
Nicole and her friend Carly were trying to save the spiders of the world. I don't think she believes these signs though. I killed a spider right in front of her the next day!
 |
| They love each other! They matched camo on purpose...isn't that sweet? |
 |
| Fell asleep before I could tuck him in. |
 |
| I recreated Hannah's bow from the party the week before....I think i did a pretty good job! |
 |
| A friend gave Nicole a pair of cowboy boots that they outgrew...her favorite fashion accessory now. Isn't she cute? |
1 comment:
my favorite was the Nate dressing episode...best shot...close second the blue star face! dck
Post a Comment