| Buried in likeness of His death... |
| Raised to walk in newness of life |
Nicole has had a deep, and sincere love for the Lord for several years now. We don't push our children to "ask Jesus into their hearts". We share the gospel with them...often. Sometimes several times a day. We read the Bible, we talk about God and work to share His love with them. But, we don't pressure them. They are children, and I'm pretty sure I could coerce them into doing or saying anything I want them to. I don't want to coerce them into 'asking Jesus into their hearts'. This could be a false sense of salvation, and we don't want that. We want them to know they are saved because they came to a point of repentance. They need to know how desperately they need Jesus before they can understand how wonderfully He saved them :)
| With Pastor Andrew |
"Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life."
[Romans 6:3]
[Romans 6:3]
No comments:
Post a Comment