Last weekend, the kids and I spent a few days with my mom as Jeremy got some work done. We had a really nice time.
Nicole got to spend the morning at the hair salon, and even received a $5 tip! After a quick lunch with daddy, the kids and I went back and got to get our hair done...all four of us!
Hannah spent an hour picking out her hair style of choice. This is what she ended up with :)
Nicole got her hair trimmed and it looked beautiful. Nate got a handsome trim, and I got my grays colored and hair layered a bit. I could not believe those children were so good at the salon for so long!
Then, we had a yummy pizza dinner at Doc's on Bonita Beach. My parents have made this restaurant (and their pizza) famous :)
We ended our day visiting a friend of my mom's who offered to let the kids look at her horses.
The girls LOVED this! You could tell that they were nervous about feeding the horses, but they did a pretty good job.
Then, Ms. Leah let them ride the horses.
It was basically just a walk up and down the driveway and around the yard, but it was fun for them.
Ms. Leah said that "I am in trouble" because of how much fun my girls were having.
I on the other hand, tried not to touch the horses because I am afraid of them.
Nathan got on the horse and stayed on for a few minutes before asking to get off.
No comments:
Post a Comment