I have really been struggling to get in the "Christmas Spirit" the past few years. I don't know why. But, I don't seem ready to do "Christmasy" things until the day before.
Anyway, Christmas eve we visited the huge Gingerbread house at the Ritz Carlton. It was impressive.
Anyway, Christmas eve we visited the huge Gingerbread house at the Ritz Carlton. It was impressive.
Then we drove around and looked at Christmas lights, which is my personal favorite thing to do.
Nicole practiced several songs for a few weeks with the intention of waking everyone up on Christmas morning by playing Christmas carols for us. She is so thoughtful.
She was also so excited to buy her brother and sister presents this year.
Nicole really wanted them to know about Saint Nicholas, so she found a poem about it and attached it to a bag full of chocolate candy coins.
A Florida fire place...on TV.
This is my very favorite picture from Christmas. Look at Nicole's face. She is SOOO excited that Hannah is opening the gift that Nicole picked out and paid for. She can hardly contain herself!
A sweet necklace.
She picked out and bought for me some wonderful cooking mitts, which I desperately needed :)
Hannah is so sweet and thoughtful as well. She didn't have any money this year, so we wrapped a "huge and a kiss" . I love her heart.
Nicole got a running watch.
A gift from the Davis Family!
The next day, Nicole took Nate and Hannah out for one more Christmas gift, to pick out their own Beta Fish!
It's stocking time at Yaya and Papa's!
We had a lovely Christmas week!
No comments:
Post a Comment