Monday, January 18, 2016

January Sneak peak.

Nicole got a kid's cook book for Christmas.  She spent quite some time going through the recipes, made a list of ingredients and asked to go shopping.  She planned two days worth of breakfast and lunch. It was delicious.

The first day, she made Dutch Baby Pancakes.  I've never even made these before!  We didn't have the right kind of dish, so we improvised with tortilla shapers :)  It worked.


 Isn't it pretty?  It has a blueberry center.
 The next meal was spinach and tortellini Alfredo.  She made her own Alfredo sauce.
 The second day for breakfast, she decide to try her hand at making crepes...again, something I've never made before!  They were filled with nutella, and of course, delicious!

 This sweet boy got a Bible of his own for Christmas.  He walked in one day and asked me to read it to him . Of course, I stopped everything I was doing to read...how can you not?
 Nate and Hannah wanted to raise some money.  Hannah was offering an $8 car wash.  Nate was trying to sell his paper airplanes for $5 each.  Daddy was their only customer ;)
 Jeremy and I got a really fun date night. We went to a local paint studio and tried our hand at painting the pier at sunset.  It was harder than I expected.

 A work in progress....check out his concentration!
 Ta-da!

No comments: