After our visit to Kennedy Space Center, we spent the evening in Coca Beach, just a block from the pier. Of course, we had to take the kids to visit the Atlantic Ocean...and I never pass up a walk on the pier.
My sweeties and I, enjoying a cool breezy evening.
I love sunsets...and this one is from a different perspective. Not over the water, as we are used to, but beautiful nonetheless.
Enjoying the Atlantic Ocean for the First Time!
It was at this moment that I KNEW Hannah would end up soak...and she didn't disappoint :) She lives life with a wonderful zeal!
Nathan is not known for his "beach bumming" capabilities (I wonder where that came from!?)...
We decided to take the back roads home and drive through the center of the state. We found a little pull off to check out Lake Okeechobee.
Oh look! I found another pier :)
This is the beginning of the Everglades, and a really big lake!
No comments:
Post a Comment