This weekend we went to Ocala to see our Grammy (Valarie) and Gramps (Greg), and meet up with dad who had driven down from North Carolina where he was working this week. On Saturday we went to Silver Springs...
There we went Kayaking on a river. It was a lot of fun (it was also hard and tiring😉) Here are some pictures of us on the river...
I think Hannah might have tried to photo bomb Grammy and Gramps😉
It was a lot of fun hanging out at Silver Springs. After we ate lunch, we found an open grassed area with a few trees and Dad, Nathan, and Gramps all played Frisbee for... a long time.
Mom found some pathways where she, Grammy, Hannah, and I walked around for a little while.
On Sunday, on our way back home from Ocala, we stopped by Adventure Island for the day. I don't have a whole lot of pictures of that, but it was fun! We ended up leaving early because it started to rain and thunder. We tried to wait it out but it just got worse so we left. But it was fun nonetheless.
Hannah, Nathan and Dad have their eyes open super wide here, because of what Nathan did in the last picture...
(I feel like I need to add that I was holding Nathan up in these photos because you could barely see him if I wasn't)
Dad is just smiling for the picture and Nathan is pretending that he was really on the ride.
I'm squished and just smiling for mom (who is taking the pic) while Hannah is going nuts in the back. I think she was trying to make it look like she was going to drop the rock on my head. 🙄😂
After we left, Me and my siblings eventually got the impression that the day of excitement wasn't over. We all kept trying to guess what it was but mom and dad wouldn't say. 😖😄. Once we started getting super close we started to figure it out. Mom and Dad were taking us to CoolToday Park The Atlanta Braves spring training stadium!!! They were going to show the game at the field. So we went and watched the first half of the Braves game! (We didn't know that they closed the Park at 8:30. That's the only reason we didn't stay for the whole game). But the Braves ended up beating the New York Mets 14 to 1!
This was at a practice facility for the Braves. There were a bunch of tournament games going on so we stopped to watch for a while.
We got to sit in the stands and watch the game.
So that is how our fun weekend ended.




No comments:
Post a Comment