Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Homeruns!

Something super cool happened to Hannah and I on March 11th!

The two of us were at our softball game. It wasn't going very well. The first two innings were pretty terrible. Our team couldn't hit or field. They were really down. 

So its the last inning and its the bottom of the line up. The girl who you would least expect to get hits started getting on base. Once the top came it was long bombs over the outfielders heads! We started scoring runs like crazy. I was batting 5th and Hannah was batting 6th. I got up to bat and hit a homerun over the outfielders heads! It was really cool. Then Hannah gets up and hits another homerun over the outfielders head! That was just incredible! Hannah and I just hit back to back homeruns!!!! The whole team was super pumped up not to mention Hannah and I! We still ended up loosing the game but it wasn't quite as terrible of a loss.

 (Hannah and I with our homerun balls and crazy hair)

That was super fun! (By the way mom lost her voice for the next few days because of screaming so much. The day after she had to direct he Challenge A class. Perfect time to loose her voice, right?)

No comments: