Thursday, May 6, 2021

Bad Parking

After a softball game, Dad, Hannah, and I went to Culvers for dinner. After we ate we got come ice cream and were getting ready to walk out the door. This other couple was leaving too and we both motioned for each other to go. So there was awkward politeness happening as we all eventually walked out the double doors. As the three of us walked out to the truck, we saw this other truck parked in front of Dad's. It was parked completely sideways, like the driver had just swooped in not caring about parking space lines. So I stopped in front of this car and I yell (to be funny) "WHO PARKED HERE?". Then I hear from behind me "I did". I turned around to see that guy we passed when we were leaving. I thought "Oh my goodness I can't believe I said that" and I turned back and ran and hid behind our truck 😂😂!!! We were laughing hysterically the whole way home!

No comments: