Tuesday, June 24, 2008

On your mark, get set...GO!!!

Nicole likes to say "Go" everytime before she runs to do something. It's hysterical. If I ask her to go get a book. She"ll get down off the couch, crouch down in starting position and yell "Go" as she takes off to her room. I love it!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thursday is good! I can't wait to see you and just chat and wade in the pool! So do you want to come to mine? What time do you think?

Thank you for your encouraging words! I have been struggling :(

Anonymous said...

Perhaps she's going to be a future runner like her G-pa!! I know Greg wouldn't mind a running partner. Given how fast she's growing up, it won't be any time before she'll be comptetion for him!

Great idea for the blog! Way to go, Reardens. Be blessed and enjoy your day! The Arnolds