Saturday, we went up to a little science museum with our friends, Brooke and Bryan and their sons Peyton and Caulder. Nicole got to touch an alligator (a real life one), but here is a picture of her putting her hand into the mouth of a stuffed alligator.

Nicole got to "experience" a hurricane in a wind tunnel at the museum. (it was only 45mph wind, which is barely a tropical storm). She went once with me and once with her daddy.

Then, Sunday we went up to Pt. Charlotte to visit Granny (Jeremy's grandma). Here is a good picture of Granny and Hannah and then one of Mommy with Hannah and Grammy with Hannah


Monday we celebrated my mom's birthday (which was actually last week). My mom and dad and Justin and Erica came over for some yummy ham, potato casserole and cake.
Dad was playing with Hannah. He had her cracking up, it was cute. But...here is one of my favorite pictures of the two of them.

One of our neighbors gave Nicole some big silly pink dress up hats. The girls had fun playing with these hats with their Yaya.

Finally, this video is of Hannah eating a banana with the mesh feeder. This was one of my favorite eating devices with Nicole. Hannah seemed to like it too. I put the banana in the freezer so it would be cold on her gums.
We are all doing well. Hannah is not sleeping real well. I have some ideas to try to change this around, but I won't be able to implement them for a few days. She likes to cuddle and be rocked to sleep...which I love doing...but she then wakes up just a few minutes after I put her down.
I'm having a Mom's night out tonight with a few girlfriends. We are making pizza and a yummy looking macaroon/brownie pizza for dessert. It should be fun. They are all looking forward to it. Well...I'll check back soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment