Saturday, September 20, 2008

Peyton's 3rd birthday

Our very good friends, Brooke and Bryan have two sons...each 9 months apart fom Nicole. Peyton is 9 months older, and Caulder is 9 months younger. Isn't that funny...hmmm....anyway, Peyton just turned 3 yesterday. Today was his birthday party. It was so much fun. Peyton is probably one of the smartest 3 year olds ever! Seriously...he knows how to write his name, knows shapes (such as parallelegram...did I spell that right? I should ask Peyton:-), he is a wonderful speaker and communicator...he's just plain smart (and a major baseball player already...you should see this kid hit the ball!). His little brother Caulder is just as special. He's so much younger right now, so he's not speaking as much, duh...but he is one of the sweetest little boys. When I ask for a hug, he Always comes over, and acts like he doesn't want to let go. He just adores Hannah and was practically crawling all over her trying to give her hugs and kisses...hahaha

Peyton says that Nicole is his girlfriend....hahaha...but both boys also love Hannah. They are fascinated with her actually. I wanted to share a few pictures. Peyton and Nicole...wish I would have snapped the photo half a second earlier when Nicole was smiling (right after this picture, she gave Peyton a big kiss on the cheak:-)
Caulder, Hannah and Peyton
Hannah and Peyton
Peyton got a motorized car which of course, we HAD to put Nicole in too. She was scared at first, but then I think she liked it.
Bryan, Brooke, Peyton and Caulder are wonderful friends to us. We are so thankful to have fun, supportive friends like them who also have children our kids age. We are blessed to have them near by and thankful they allow us to be a part of their lives.

No comments: