So, I know I have all sorts of great things to share, but I can't remember what they are! haha. Today the girls and I went to hang out again with Brooke and her sons Peyton and Caulder. Brooke did a really fun lesson on worms! I had to be brave enough to touch the worms without screaming or making silly noises so my sweet daughter wouldn't be afraid. Yes...I touched the worms, they were gross:-) Nicole never touched her worms, but she did blow them kisses and wave hello. Nicole and I made dirt cups to take over there (choc. pudding with crushed oreos on top, decorated with gummy worms and silk flowers). Hopefully I'll have a photo soon:-)
Hannah and Nicole are both sick....you know, runny nose, sneezing and such. This is why Hannah didn't sleep well last night, and why I didn't sleep either. I'm very tired right now, so I'll probably have to go soon.
Hmmm....I really can't think of anything to say, unusual. Maybe I should go to bed and try again tomorrow:-) I'm sorry I don't really have anything great or funny to share. We don't have any plans tomorrow, except to have fun and enjoy our day. I'm looking forward to that, we've been to busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment