
Hannah loving on the blanket Grammy made for her

I love this picture of the two of them

Opening gifts

The "big" gift. My neighbor was getting rid of the kitchen set. She gave it to us! We bought her family a couple of gift cards because this kitchen looks brand new. I don' t think her boys played with it much at all. It came stocked with pots/pans, food, and serving dishes. The microwave makes noise, there is a light above the stove (which also makes noise) and a phone that rings and beeps. It's really neat, and she loves it:-)

Hannah loving her new little chair at Yaya and Papa's house

Nicole sitting in her big girl "soft" chair

This is a really cool elephant that they can sit on. Nicole really likes it, but she doesn't like sharing with Hannah (can you tell) Hannah thinks it's great.

Nicole and Papa looking at her new train.

We went to the pool last Sunday. I can't NOT post pool pics in the middle of December (sorry Kirsten:-)

Hannah had a blast in the water.

I finally got some goods pictures with the girls (I won't tell you how many we had to take to get this one).

Nicole looked at me yesterday and said (while pointing to me). "Mommy-me friend. Doggie-me friend". It was sweet...she told me I was her friend and compare our friendship to that of her doggie (which is a BIG deal. That doggie has become real to her I believe, she gets sad when he falls on the floor and laughs when he licks her. If she's crying, she wants her doggie to hug and and kiss her boo boos)
Well, that's all for today. I have news that my sister-in-law is probably in labor. Maybe she'll have the first baby of 09 (although I think they want her to come before the clock strikes twelve) Good luck Tiffy.
1 comment:
Love the pool pix. While you all are out having fun in the sun, I am scraping ice off my car and ice skating to my mailbox :) I'm kidding, I love seeing the pix of the girls playing in the pool, they both are adorable.
Post a Comment