Unfortunately for Jeremy, when he came home the other night, Nicole asked him to sing "I'm a little tea pot" He did not know the rule about the pink hats. Nicole quickly began searching and even got him to wear it (if only for a moment). Now, I would have spared Jeremy the embarrassment of this photo except....look at Nicole's face. I don't think I've ever captured a split moment of joy and excitement the way I did in the picture. She is SO excited that her daddy is wearing her pink hat. I LOVE IT!!!
Hannah "found" herself in the mirror. Again...I think it's a cool "artistic" shot.
Papa Sam...this picture is for you. I remember how neat you thought it was when Nicole ate from a mesh feeder, so I wanted you to see Hannah eating her bananas the same way.
Hannah has a new trick. She can stand up and play if I prop her a bit. This is a big accomplishment...especially since a month ago when I took her to the doctor and she wouldn't bare any weight on her legs because she was "to lazy" too. Way to go Hannah. Oh, by the way, Nicole looks happy in this picture, however in reality she is Not excited that Hannah is beginning to play with some of "her" toys, proven by some not so nice things she's done in the past few days. Any ideas and more importantly, prayers, about this would be appreciated. Anyway...if you look closely, Nicole is actually covering the keyboard section of the toy because it is "mine"
Finally, here is a video with three segments.
a) a wonderful moment of Nicole entertaining Hannah and making her laugh hysterically.
b)Hannah & Nicole playing
c) a triple Jeremy hit the other night.
I've been busy posting today, so keep reading. I believe there are two other posts that are new.






2 comments:
How cute to have southern names!! you are getting so artistic with the camara, great pictures, and video!! Jeremy looks GREAT in a pink hat, what a wonderful daddy he is, and the look on Nicoles face, priceless!!! I would like to have copies of all the pictures,you are really good at catching the diffient angles, very creative!! What a cute family!! Great Triple Jeremy!! Love you all, mom xoxoxox
NO FAIR... Jeremy would NEVER let me get some of his "adorable" pics out for show.. and he actually poses for you in his cute pink hat!!!! ha ha ha .. FANTASTIC Pics.. way to go Michele... Jeremy I think pink is your color !! What a fun daddy !!
Love
Mom
Post a Comment