Hey ya'll...the answer to the mystery picture is coming soon. I haven't been feeling well, so it's just been low on my list of things I'm not doing to post it with a more recognizable picture. I'll try tomorrow.
I'm sure you've seen me on Amanda's blog. She told me that you were pregnant again and that I should encourage you! I have three little girls who are three, two, and 5 months. We also live in a 900 square foot house (finished basement) with two bedrooms:) I wouldn't have it any other way. My girls are so much better off learning to interact as a family. Also, as far as the house goes, I could not imagine having a bigger one! I can't keep this one clean . . . small is better until they're able to help clean it! So be encouraged; you're doing a great job!
1 comment:
Hi Michelle,
I'm sure you've seen me on Amanda's blog. She told me that you were pregnant again and that I should encourage you! I have three little girls who are three, two, and 5 months. We also live in a 900 square foot house (finished basement) with two bedrooms:) I wouldn't have it any other way. My girls are so much better off learning to interact as a family. Also, as far as the house goes, I could not imagine having a bigger one! I can't keep this one clean . . . small is better until they're able to help clean it! So be encouraged; you're doing a great job!
Stop over to my blog . . . we can chat more.
Post a Comment