Friday, March 20, 2009

Beach Day

Today was Grammy's day off and we took the girlies to the beach. It was a lot of fun. Nicole was excited to "roll around in the sand". Hannah was not to thrilled about the sand until near the end. We made little sand castles, picked up shells, and had a picnic. It was a perfect beach day. However, the water was FREEZING!!!! Brrrr.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day!! Lets do it again soon... amazing that people travel thousands of miles to these beautiful beaches and we have them at our fingertips... we need to enjoy them more often. It blessed me to watch the girls having fun :)
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Aww...sounds like fun! :) Great pics! Wish we could've been there!

-Tiffy

Anonymous said...

Ah, the beach, 5 weeks away before we fly down and see everyone and the beach. Ya!!! I am tanning, I hate tanning beds, but you sure cannot get a tan in Ohio this time of year. If I did not tan I would burn down there in that sun. See you all soon.
Love Ya,
Aunt Julie