Wednesday, March 18, 2009

CVS....yep, I still go there

Last night, my friend Teri, picked me up at 8:30 and we went on a littler excursion. First, we drove to an undisclosed location and she went dumpster diving! hahaha. Sort of. She needed a couple large cardboard boxes for her son's birthday party this week. It's nice that businesses have to recycle because the dumpster she look (and got into) I believe just had paper goods. It felt rebellious though even for me to sit and watch in the truck! hahaha.
Then, we hit CVS. The deals weren't spectacular, but they weren't to bad either. I had 4 ecb and walked out with 0, but I paid very little for my paper towels. Let me explain.

Trans. 1
Irish Spring soap $4.99 with $4.99 ecb back
$.50 Coupon
Total $4.49 used $4 ecb, paid $.55 oop

Trans 2.

4 Glade Candles 4/$10
3 (small)boxes wheat things 5/$5
1 (small) box Ritz Crackers
2 $1.50 Glade Q
2 $2.00 buy 2 wheat thins or ritz crackers
Total $7
Used $5 ecb
Paid $2 (plus tax) for my order oop
Received 3 ecb
Trans 3.
Bounty paper towels sale $5.99
$1 off Q
Total was $4.99
Paid with 3 ecb
and $2.00 oop.
So, I paid just under $5 for all that stuff. Not to bad. I walked out with zero ecbs which really stinks, so...I'll have to cash it up next time, but I only paid 2 bucks for paper towels. Yay!
We went on a wagon ride yesterday. Hannah LOVES the wagon (although she doesn't look like it in this picture).

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I absolutely must go to CVS with you the next time you go because I completely don't understand what to do.

Anonymous said...

Great job at CVS, mama!
I did my run yesterday...and cashed in all my ecb for BOGO cameras for my nieces and nephews Easter gift bags!
Fun Fun!
See you tomorrow at MOPS.

Teri said...

Shame on me for making you feel rebellious. I'm so not a righteous friend. A bad influence. I'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

Great going on the CVS trip. I have a confession to make...I think I'm a CVS drop out! (I'll talk with you more about it later!)

Those girls are so cute Michele. And Hannah reminds me of Maxy...(our old dog...lol, don't get mad) Jeremy will testify to the fact that Maxy would come running anytime she'd hear a wrapper or just the squeak of our pantry door opening. Hehe-Hannah is way cuter though! : )

-Tiffy