
Grammy and the girls.

HELP Hannah is being eaten by an alligator!!


Me holding baby Susannah.
Nicole and her cousin Seth going for a wagon ride
Awe...I LOVE to see these two playing together.
We also have sprouts growing from our seeds! A tomato plant sprouted Saturday I believe. Now we have 3 more tomato sprouts, 4 pea sprouts, and 2 green bean sprouts. It's pretty exciting! We have a composter now (thanks dad!) and we really want to make the garden bigger already. Oh boy....we have got the bug, well...hopefully not bugs...
We also have sprouts growing from our seeds! A tomato plant sprouted Saturday I believe. Now we have 3 more tomato sprouts, 4 pea sprouts, and 2 green bean sprouts. It's pretty exciting! We have a composter now (thanks dad!) and we really want to make the garden bigger already. Oh boy....we have got the bug, well...hopefully not bugs...




1 comment:
What a fun week :) Thank you Michele for the sacrafices u made for ur family so we could all be together and enjoy our family times. I Appreciate it so much!!
Valerie
Post a Comment