Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Going to the Chapel....

And my, brother's getting married...

Yep...it's true! He popped the question last night to his girlfriend Erica. They've been dating a little over 3 years. Justin just got a job in Ohio and will be moving up in about a week and a half. Erica will stay here until they get married. I know they are throwing around some dates, but nothing is very firm, so I won't mention it here.

I'm so very excited for my little brother. It's a little crazy to me that he is old enough to get married. Jeremy and I were just talking the other night about how much he's grown up and grown in responsibility. But...I still see him as little J.T. running around with a rat tail rapping "Jesus is just alright with me"...DC Talk version.

Congratulations Justin and Erica:-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well,well, what a big change in their lives. Moving to Ohio and getting married. WOW!!! What will your mama do??? She did call this morning to tell me. She will have her family spread out also. I just pray all will go great for the two of them, just like it has for you and Jeremy. You have been very blessed, and I am happy for you all. Now things are turning around for Justin, and I am so happy for him and Erica. How exciting this all must be for them. Gee, I just can't imagine you kids being all grown up, and out on your own. What a blessing you have all been to us. I also feel very blessed to have you in our family. I better stop, or I will start to cry. Ha... God's Blessing upon Justin and Erica and God's Blessing upon all of you. We love you all...
Mama Pat

Amanda said...

Congratulations! You'll have to tell me sometime where they are moving to in Ohio...

Anonymous said...

Yep, Justin is growing up also and not only getting married, but moving up here with all of us snow people. I wish them both the best of luck and hope they come and visit since we will probably be um, what within a 45 drive of each other. Miss everyone. God Bless!!
Aunt Julie

Michele said...

Amanda...he'll be living in or very near Columbus. The company he's working for is based out of Columbus...which is where almost all of my family lives. My dad's sisters and their families live mostly in the suburbs. My mom's brothers and sister, mom and dad, and the rest of the family live a bit further, more in the country I usually say. He'll have lots of family around which we've never had before. We've always lived away from most of our family.

Amanda said...

Columbus is probably the nicest area in Ohio to live in, in my opinion. My cousin and a few friends lived there and my aunt and uncle live outside of it in a little town called Ashley. It's the cutest little place. They have good school systems over that way, too. And excellent grad. programs at OSU.