Sunday, July 5, 2009

Picture update

Here are some pictures from the past few days.

Nicole was sick yesterday with a very high fever (no other symptoms though) This morning, she was feeling more like herself, only with a very mild fever. She wanted Hannah to sit next to her and take a picture, so here we go:-)





This was Nicole getting some sympathy from her daddy yesterday when he got home. She was feeling pretty miserable here. Hannah of course wanted to play (btw...Hannah has had a rough week, teething and such. She had been extremely grumpy and hard to make happy all week. I was afraid it was a new phase, however, she is now perfectly back to herself...YAY!!! Yesterday she was a delight, it was good to have her back.)


These next two were from a couple of days ago. One of our favorite silly games to play is Elefun. This elephant, with a 4 foot nose, blows butterflies through its trunk and you have to catch them in the nets. I caught to of my own butterflies here.




I know...I'm blessed:-)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Hannah looks almost as big as Nicole in those pictures!

Michele said...

If only she'd grow some hair....

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. They are soooo good and really cute. I just love them. Poor little Nicki,did you ever find out what the problem was?, and that Hanna is cute as can be. They both look like a couple of little sweethearts and looks like their having fun together. Love you all...
Mama Pat

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to all, Hanna looks like a little old grandma with the butterfly catcher on her head. So cute.

Mama Pat

Michele said...

She does look like a little old grandma with that thing on her head, hahaha