
Saturday, Jeremy was a groomsman in our friend's Dan & Shanine's wedding. It was a pretty wedding on the beach. So, along with Saturday's ceremony, we had some other obligations. Friday I went out to lunch with the bride and a few friends. Friday night we enjoyed a wonderful Swiss dinner at her home. Saturday morning, Jeremy met the other groomsmen to set up the chairs and sweep the beach which was full of ugly, stinky seaweed. Then, Saturday evening we had fun at the wedding and reception. It was a fun weekend, but of course busy.
A few highlights....
*Shanine's family rapped a funny song to the tune of "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" about Dan and Shanine's relationship....it was great!
* The ceremony was almost rained (thunder stormed) out, so they rushed through. It ended up not raining, but the clouds and wind gave us a nice relief from the brutal sun.
*Their car battery was dead. Good thing the groomsmen found this out before the bride or groom did. As they were decorating the car, they tried to start it and realized the problem. The groomsmen all missed most of the reception after dinner trying to fix the car. But, it was running when Dan and Shanine left and I'm pretty sure they at least made it to the hotel:-)
*Dan and Shanine are finally married...woohoo...and I'm sure having a great time in the mountains:-)
*Jeremy and I got two night out in-a-row!!!! (thanks grandparents for watching them)
2 comments:
Yay! Dan and Shanine are finally married. I am happy for them!
Thank you for the comment. I would love to come and hangout to hear Nicole tell me Happy Jen.
Oh my goodness Dan is married! Congrats to them. We're very happy for them.
Post a Comment