Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Need Your Help!!

To all of my non-coupon clipping friends and family. There is a VERY BIG and Helpful coupon in today's paper. This coupon is used to help friends start their coupon adventures at CVS because you don't have to pay for the product AND they get Extra Care Bucks back. It's a free investment.

The coupon is the Bayer Contour Diabetic Monitor up to $30.00. If you will not be using this coupon, would you consider sending it or giving it to me? I'll be buying some extra papers this week too because of the value of this coupon...but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. Even some of your places of employment get papers and those coupons probably go to waste. I don't need the whole week...Just the Bayer coupons. Thanks in advance if you can help:-)

FYI....we've had a busy weekend, working hard. I hope to have a great post up tomorrow for you:-)

No comments: