I got the other pictures from my friend this weekend, and just had to share a few.
I just got in the limo, I'm trying not to cry.
The view out the limo to my girls and hubby.
Finally, after several trys, the driver got a picture of all of us.
And, from a different angle, all of us in the limo.
Our stop at the cupcake store in town.
Outside the cupcake store.
Thanks again ladies for joining me on such a fun night! I love you all!!
3 comments:
such an AMAZING evening, you and your girlfriends are GORGEOUS!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET DAUGHTER, YOU ARE A BLESSING, AND I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!
I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE 30...........O MY GOODNESS!!
We definitely were a great looking group! As the guy at the end of our table said "Are you all from a Sorority?" We looked like college girls!
LOL You all look absolutely hot! Jennifer S. looks like a flippin' supermodel! You go girl!
I'm so happy you got spoiled for a night. I've still. never. been. in a limo! Sniff, sniff.
Post a Comment