Since then, I also like to watch for "Legacy in the making". A few years ago, the birth center I had Hannah and Nathan at, had a big 10 year celebration. It was amazing because there were all kinds of children there that were born into the hands of Dawn, my midwife. I went up to her and reminded her to look around at the legacy she was leaving behind.
Well, the other day, we spent the afternoon at my parent's house, celebrating my little brother's one year anniversary to Erica. We took a few pictures....and the first word that popped into my mind when I saw them was Legacy.
Mom and Dad...this is your Legacy.
Your two Children & their spouses
Your three Grandchildren (with perhaps more in the future)
I hope you are proud of the legacy you are leaving behind. You have made an impact on all of our lives. One that I'm sure will be felt for generations to come. This is Your Legacy.

1 comment:
Very nice. Thanks for the reminder.
We love all of you.
Pop
Post a Comment