Who says you can't have fun when you are sick? Besides the Doctor office and pharmacies, we have not been out of the house since Monday. The kids are all feeling better, but we were still told to stay out of contact with others until Friday. Today, I had considered going to Home Depot to get some flowers and decorations to make a butterfly garden, but once everyone woke up, I realized that although they were feeling better...they still would not be up for hard work in the yard.
Instead, we played all morning. The girls dressed up and put on a show for me. We worked on school work and then.....
We went to the local soccer fields and had a picnic by ourselves. We didn't have contact with anyone, and we got out of the house for an hour. We had so much fun eating lunch, blowing, chasing and popping bubbles, kicking balls and attempting to fly a kite (that I think is broken). It was just what we all needed.
 |
| Hannah is hiding in this picture. Can you tell? |
 |
| They are all doing their own little thing. |
 |
| He is the cutest little the guy! |
This was Nathan's first real experience with bubbles. He blew his own and really enjoyed crawling around popping bubbles that landed on the grass ( it may have been my high pitched "pop" noise that made it so enjoyable to him:-)
 |
| Trying to pop the bubbles that landed on the grass. |
 |
| POP |
 |
| Seriously concentrating. |
Nicole blew bubbles like a maniac and ran around screaming at the ones she couldn't catch.
Hannah did a great job kicking a ball around. She ran and kicked the ball like a soccer star. And she chased after Nicole's bubbles.
 |
| Hannah, reaching for the bubbles. |
 |
| I was impressed with her coordination of running and kicking. |
3 comments:
Love looking at the pictures of the kids and seeing what all is going on. Thank you for the blog.
Love ya,
Aunt Julie
So we had a picnic a couple weeks ago in almost exactly that same spot. :) And I can't get over how old Nicole looks!
Looks like such a FUN Morning!! You are a wonderful mom!! Great pictures of the kids.......I think I should get some reprints?? Love you guys and miss you all.
Post a Comment