Saturday, July 9, 2011

Is Anybody Out There?

Hello.

It's me.

Do you remember me, or us?

We are that crazy family of five that is always on the go.

Seriously...I am sorry I have not updated my blog in SUCH a long time.  I am sorry to YOU, my readers, and I am sorry to my family because I know how precious this blog has been to us over the years.

As the children have gotten older, I find myself with less and less time to do "my" things.  Like blogging.  This was something I would often do at nap times...but, I don't get full nap times anymore, because Nicole is up and needs constant entertainment or chores (which I do with her).  My breaks during the day have become non-existant (doesn't that violate some sort of  employee law?).  So, my blogging has taken a major hit from that.

It has also taken a big hit from my new business.  You HAVE heard of my new business...right?  I have been an Avon rep for about 6 weeks now, and it's going great!  The first few weeks, I spent a lot of time figuring out my organation system and learning all of the products. Lately, I've been thrown into leadership roles and so now I'm learning how to train and recruit new reps.  Yikes!  I have had great campaigns and have actually been making money:)  So...when/if I get computer time...it's been spent working on Avon, not blogging :( sad, I know.

So...Here's a recap...and hopefully I can post some pictures tomorrow of different events.

Jeremy went to Canada for several days, my in-laws went on a mission trip in Central America, and my mom and dad were all gone...at the same time.  Kind of.  My mom hung around for me at least until Jeremy got back from Canada (I'm pretty sure I begged her to...thanks mom!)

The kids are growing really fast.  Nicole is learning how to ride a bike with no training wheels.  At first she wanted to be a dentist, then a missionary...and now she wants to be a scientist (and a mommy).  Hannah is funny and always makes us laugh.  Nathan is growing way to fast.  He is saying more and more words and really has a cute sense of humor.

Life is crazy and stressful a lot of the time....but we are thankful for each other and our families.  I know I have the best husband in the world.  I appreciate his support and love and need him more than ever. 

Pictures to come soon.