In all honesty....we have not done that many fun things. Things have been crazy, and fun was just not on the menu. I am working hard hard hard to change that. I think the kids have had a fun few days. We went to the beach on Friday with a bunch of friends....and that was fun (except for clean up when we got home). Nicole went to her little friend's birthday party today, and to the salon with my mom and I this afternoon (I have a rockin hair cut I really like:) Thanks mom! That was fun:)
I have some fun activies planned for next week as well, and we are working to get back on the learning and Bible study train we fell off of for a while.
Anyway...without further ado....random photos....
Goofin Around
Silly mommy
Ready for church.
Hannah took this picture...didn't she do a great job!
Nate Dawg!
Where are Nicole and Hannah?
Oh, there they are (they were giggling like crazy)
Nicole could not wait to use the sparklers this year.
Nathan even got a chance to try:)
Hannah got a "big idea" the afternoon of the Fourth of July. She decided to make a fruit salad for us. She started with a mashed banana and pieces of bread torn into small bites. She mixed these in a bowl, then spread them out in this pan. We baked it at 350 for 3 minutes (because she is 3 of course). Then, she added strawberries, blueberries and several other toppings. While watching the fireworks that night, Hannah exclaimed "OH, I got! I got mommy! My fwuit salad" (I got means I forgot). She ran inside, got her fruit salad and brought it out to serve us. The kids at a ton of her fruit salad...somehow, Jeremy and I got away with not eating any of it ;p
1 comment:
the pictures are GREAT!! Your kids, (our grand-kids) are so adorable and fun!! Um, what a sweet idea for Hannah to make up a fruit salad to share.......sorry I missed that I am sure it looked Yummy...hahaha.
Nicole seem's to be enjoying the special treat.
I am thrilled that you like your rocking haircut....and you are so Welcome!! thanks for the sharing the wonderful pictures.......I'm thinking that I need some copy's....as always.
Love you all
Post a Comment