We had a fun play date afternoon with Ashlynd, Aleya and Cord (all basically the same ages as my three
| Nicole and her buddy Ashlynd |
| Nicole taught Sydney how to be a lizard catcher |
Went to Il Primo to make our own pizzas (this is the first place I plan on eating when I'm back in town...I don't know why, but I want me some Il Primo).
(I thought I had pictures from this...I guess I didn't)
Went to "family night" at Chic-Fil-A to get the kids' face painted.Hannah wanted a Christmas Tree
Nicole decided to get a balloon hat instead.
After that, we went downtown for the Christmas parade (my favorite parade of the year :)
And, I even got to go out for a "girl's night" with the other CC tutors from our Naples community. I already miss them and the kids in my class. Our new CC class starts on Friday. They have been extremely hospitable to our family by bringing us meals for the past 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to getting to know them:)
| My fellow CC tutors; Nicole, Sharon, Me, Gabriella, Michelle, Sarah, Jennifer |
No comments:
Post a Comment