Monday, January 9, 2012

What Christmas is all about

I put this on Facebook on Christmas day...but I want it in our family history too.
*************************************************
After church last night, Nicole was really quiet in the car. We asked if she was asleep. This is what she said.
"I'm just thinking about Jesus mommy. My head is full of thoughts about Him. I can't think of anything else! I'm thinking about how He created everything. And about how he came as a little baby and had to sleep in a manger full of hay, not even in a crib or a bed or anything.

And... I'm telling Him that I believe in Him and trust Him. And I know he died on the cross for me. And I love Him with all my heart.

My head is just full of thoughts about Jesus. I can't even think about anything else!

(momma was crying tears of joy at this point, that was the sweetest Christmas present anyone could have given)

Merry Christmas from the Rearden's!! May your thoughts be full of Jesus today!

No comments: